A better day... At least my grandma is back.. but lots of work to be done.. but at least things are getting better...
Well, Baobei is feeling better at least she can stop crying...
I received an anonymous greeting birthday card in advance.. Hmmm.. wonder who's tat special person that brighten up my day.. But one thing's for sure is that not many people knows my address.. hee.. but hor.. I think its from a girl.. cos got smiley face.. er... actually also not sure.. But whoever tat angel is.. Thanks for brightening up my day.. It really meant alot in this troubled times.. *dreams*.. wonder who tat person is... lol... well.. i guess tonight's gonna have sweet dreams..
Well, Baobei is feeling better at least she can stop crying...
I received an anonymous greeting birthday card in advance.. Hmmm.. wonder who's tat special person that brighten up my day.. But one thing's for sure is that not many people knows my address.. hee.. but hor.. I think its from a girl.. cos got smiley face.. er... actually also not sure.. But whoever tat angel is.. Thanks for brightening up my day.. It really meant alot in this troubled times.. *dreams*.. wonder who tat person is... lol... well.. i guess tonight's gonna have sweet dreams..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home